Thank you for visiting

Please do not forget to leave your valuable opinion


Sunday, July 3, 2011

I m frustrated

Working on an issue, between a vendor and a client for last 3 months, I kept as much calm 'as needed' (won't say as much possible). So far, got baffled many a times either by vendors in-responsive or from within the client team itself (for whom its - pain in the neck).

Still ... :)

Finally, 2 days back, vendor passed the buck ... again, this time on contribution from development team. And, being a ping-pong ball in this game (sophisticated way of putting - coordinating), focus drifted in finding out what and why of the current solution-state (stating it as 'problem', after so long, just aggravates the dis-appointment of how, preference of saying "not my problem" over "lets get it done" seems to observed by too many - that's my count-of course), gathering evidence (being a case - even though not of court-room), and victims (I couldn't find a better correlation with problem-solver; because they are most desperate, of the circumstance).
Yeah, back to the topic ... for those whom I considered victim, desirable to obtain solution, might not surely be - again just because there is always a trenchant gap between 'should' and 'would' has in the real world (again, prospective).

I learnt, guts you have can proportionate to fact denial ability. How: "Benefit" of organized systems gives traceability; but there is always known difference between responsibility and accountability - I believe an analogy possible here is with 'should-ness' n 'would-ness'.

Adding this, after writing last statement:
Raze of frustration - thought of reminding (more than anything - wanted to preach) those "I" considered irresponsible. So, I did 2 things - actually one followed another - as thought are never stable (now, I feel, good that I took long enough for breeze of thoughts to pass by) ... Oh, the 2 things.
Very angry, I wrote to all, victimizing my own self, feeling self pity; in thought of being righteousness; all that I wanted to preach ..., but ... yes, a but here - didn't post. Why ? - scared of authority; being righteousness; horoscope read - 'watch your voice in official correspondence' (not sure, what exactly, but some / sum of all contributed)
2nd re leaved - frustration (here ... )

I still prefer remaining victim to aspire.

No comments:

Post a Comment