Thank you for visiting

Please do not forget to leave your valuable opinion


Monday, September 28, 2009

Gold Prevail & $ hail

I recently read an article on ‘Currency wars’, which makes us believe $ is soon going to be in a pothole (I would have loved to use another word; ....but).

Anyways, if that is the case, am I doomed or about to be, “I”, I mean here ‘IT’ (my work) Industry. This is no panic button, I wanna press [moreover, as if I say n people are going to believe]. Actually, the idea here is “Buy Gold” and be a doom slayer (or at least) a saviour. Now, come the chain of thoughts, if I (and now I hear does not only mean ‘me’ or IT but as big as country at-large) .... the crisis (doomsday) expected to come by 2025 (as mentioned) won’t that come today ......

Welcoming all simple chain of thoughts!!!

1 comment:

  1. its practically impossible.Every country maintains certain part of its foreign reserves in d form of $. any problem with $ will cause economic crisis around d globe. in other worlds, before $, every connected economy will fall. So, its not just USA bt every othr country ensures well being of $.

    ReplyDelete