Thank you for visiting

Please do not forget to leave your valuable opinion


Saturday, August 8, 2009

Criticize me, Please

Earlier, i thought of naming this as 'idea begets idea' ...... anyways, let me start what i want to share. I love criticism. would you believe ? na, right. Yes, that's right, for a simple reason that humans physiologically cannot withstand opposition.
Now, still if i say I do love criticism, you might think -
either i am proposing myself as super-human
am trying to self-praise
or otherwise, I have definitely gone crazy
... if the above 2 are also not true.
Lets come to the point, instead of further making you bore. If I think criticism is not opposition but it gives me the dimension of the idea which I could think of. Let me elaborate further, I cook rice for you and forget to put salt, now if you do not tell me their is no salt, i will prepare again without salt, after a while you would refuse to eat. And now, I would never know what was wrong that could have made rice better.
In beautiful terms, market analysis can obtained by sharing thought with anyone and everyone. Of course, its not mandatory that you buy everything told.
Now, coming to the side effect of criticism, everyone has an opinion, everyone tells me, my idea is bad, it would never work, no one will ever buy the idea and all that. Do you think, I should still peruse the idea?
I will say, yes, because all those who rejected my thought, without a justification. Ideally, a very difficult thing to follow, I should shun those arguments. BUT, if there is any minutest of the point that need evaluation, it should be. So, it is my responsibility to thank all those who criticize me.
Bus bahut hue funde .....
Please criticize me :)

3 comments:

  1. Do you understand the meaning of oxymoron?...yeah, thats exactly what your blog is !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree completely...so a twist here is ...one can love criticism, but does one accept it in the right spirit?...often times no...and many times they retaliate,they get emotional..so, many times such a retaliation disallows others to critique objectively..objectivity is another point..in the salt example, if one says, there is no salt..then its a good critique..but when one says,'you' didnt put the salt/you forgot salt..it can get personal..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rightly said Piyush but i think sometimes ppl criticize for different reason . Like few might criticize out of jealously with the intention of demotivating you, few of your well wisher might cricitize (or 'guide you')so that you can refine your ideas. Its basically how an individual take criticism.

    ReplyDelete